A downloadable Info
Raft will be released on Steam Early Access on May 23, 2018 for 19.99$! This Website is not the official. In this site I will present informations, Tips & Tricks, downloadable content and more about Raft Game. Read here FAQ for more informations about Game.
- Raft Official Site (Itch.io): https://raft.itch.io/Raft
- Raft Official Site: https://raft-game.com
- Raft Official DevBlog: http://blog.raft-game.com
- Raft on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/Raft
- Redbeet Interactive: https://www.youtube.com/RBI
- Raft Multiplayer: https://tylkodemon.itch.io/Demp
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Raft
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Raft
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Raft
- Email: email@example.com
Minimum Game Requestments (Free Edition & Steam Edition)
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual-Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce GTX 500 series
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 4 GB available space
Install instructions (Download)
- Extract the files by right clicking the downloaded file and choosing extract here. Make sure the .exe file and Data folder is in the same location.
- Run the .exe file.
- Choose settings, then press play.
|Published||May 27, 2017|
|Tags||3D, Crafting, early-acces, First-Person, ocean, raft, survive|
|Average session||Days or more|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Castilian, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian|
|Multiplayer||Local multiplayer, Server-based networked multiplayer|